Terms and Conditions
- Participants must submit their own unique project.
- Participants must be second year students (as determined by your school and field of study).
- Participants must be attending one of the following eligible colleges or universities:
- Brock University
- Centennial College
- DeGroote School of Business, McMaster University
- George Brown College
- Humber College
- McMaster University
- Redeemer University
- Rotman School of Business, University of Toronto
- Ryerson University
- Schulich School of Business, York University
- Seneca College
- Sheridan College
- Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University
- University of Guelph-Humber
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- University of Toronto
- Waterloo University
- York University
If you are attending or represent a postsecondary institution in Southern Ontario that is not listed and would like to participate please contact email@example.com
- Participants must be available February 1st – 3rd 2019 for the Innovation and Industry Insight Weekend in Toronto.
- The ASPIRE Challenge opens on October 15th 2018 and closes on December 2nd 2018. No submissions will be accepted after this date.
- Resume feedback will be provided by an independent qualified professional careers coach
- Semi-finalists will be selected by an independent evaluator and assessment based on an evaluation rubric
- 60 finalists who are invited to the Innovation and Insight Weekend will be selected by participating employers based on their video presentation.
- Finalists invited to the Insight and Innovation Weekend will be contacted by email on January 16th 2019. Should any participant fail to confirm their attendance by January 20th 2019, their invitation will be revoked and offered to another participant.
- Summer internships will be available for finalists attending the Insight and Innovation Weekend in Toronto.
- Any offers of employment will be based on employers’ individual criteria.
Innovation and Insight Weekend
- Students must provide their own transportation and accommodation during the Innovation and Industry Insight Weekend.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided by ASPIRE from February 1st – 3rd.
- Participants must participate in each of the scheduled activities. Failure to attend any of the events or activities may result in your ineligibility for further activities or opportunities.
- There will be no cost for student participation in any of the scheduled activities.
- Job interviews will be conducted during the Insight and Innovation Weekend in Toronto.
- Offers will be facilitated by ASPIRE through a rank and match system to determine suitability for both participant and employer.
- Students are required to participate in interviews, however, they are not obligated to accept any job offer.
- Once an offer has been extended to a participant, ASPIRE is no longer a part of the recruitment process.
- All student submissions and ideas remain intellectual property of the participant.
- Students are asked to communicate any technical or accessibility issues to firstname.lastname@example.org